Tuesday 4 October 2011

Don't let summer leave

Normally I love nothing more than than the leaves turning orange, cosy wooly jumpers and seeing my breath in the cold. I can't imagine anything more exciting than waking with snow on the ground. Our trips to Norway and Slovakia in the winter have left many memories for me. However this year I don't want the sunshine to end. Not only because slow walks in the sunshine will have to come to an end but mainly because autumn arriving means the leaves will fall from the trees. Looking at the tree's is one of Della's favourite things. Every time was pass a tree it is as if she has never seen one before - her legs start kicking, her mouth opens and she is mesmerized.






We are now heading out for a walk to look for evergreen tree's to make sure Della can still get her fix during the chilly days of winter. Bring out her snow suit!

No comments:

Post a Comment