Saturday 16 June 2012

I'm football crazy...

I'm football mad.

Well, our house is anyway. I think tonight is the first night we haven't watched any football since the whole thing began and I've found myself thinking 'oh it's Saturday, what time is Match of the Day on tonight?' I should at least pretend to not enjoy it, then I could put all this football watching in the bank for when I want to watch something. Anyway...

Della enjoyed leaving the dining room for the first England game and for the second time only in her whole life she had supper in the living room so she could watch the telly! She got excited when the first goal went in - mainly because we shouted and that made her shout.


I also got excited because it meant I could claim £4 in the office sweepstake as I had 25.00 to 29.59 for the first England goal to be scored. Bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment