Tuesday 18 March 2014

A long drive and a nice chat

Yesterday me and della took a long drive to the beach side in Whitby to meet grandma and granda for fish and chips. On the way we talked about lots of things. My favourite conversation went... 

Della: look mammy more sheep. What do sheep send us? 
Me: what do sheep say? They say baa! You know that. 
D: no, what do they send us? 
M: what do they send us? I don't understand 
D: what do sheep send us? Chickens send us eggs and cows send us milk. What do sheep send us? 
M: oh, I see. Well sheep send us wool. We cut it from their wooly back and make things. 
D: like my wooly slippers? 
M: yes, exactly
D: Gordon is going to shout hello to them... BAAAA!!! 

Then the fun with Gordon talking to the sheep resumed. It's funny to know she thinks every animal has a purpose. 

More on our trip to the beachside later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment