Wednesday 31 August 2011

Injections, scream, cry, scream, calpol, cuddle, walk, sleep

So today Della had her second set of injections. The actual administration went better than last time which is a relief. However she has been a bit grizzly since. She is currently having a sleep - but as you can see it's not her most relaxed nap and she is taking it under protest:


To celebrate the amazing fact that Della is now three months old here are some bonus snaps of her:

Is pink and blue the correct colour for looting?
Snuggling in her 'Della' blanket - thank uncle Ben and Aunty Emily

I think a Della just landed on me

Dad likes shadows

Saying 'Hi' to her 50% American cousin
I have just realised that although Della does smile and giggle a lot now I am normally so caught up in the moment - it's an amazing feeling to make a little person laugh - that I don't have many photos of her smiling. I am going to make it my mission this week to rectify this. Smily photos to follow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment