Monday 12 March 2012

Della goes South

This weekend we all bundled in the car and took a trip to see Gran Helen. Before we went Della insisted she sat in a fruit bowl. This made me laugh.


Then it was off in the car. She was very well behaved on the journey there and did quite a bit of sleeping, playing with toys and then enjoyed dinner at a moto service station while I enjoyed a Burger King.

While in cambridge Della did lots of playing, mainly on swings, and spent a lot of time walking (with help obviously!) and enjoyed going to the bootsale and an NCT sale in the hope of finding a new lightweight buggy to take to NY.


Bouncing fun, what you can't see is me and Gran Helen bouncing too!! 
Della still loves her backpack
Gran Helen took this lovely photo of Della playing in the dining room. Cow's and the MOO noise will always entertain Della I think. In green Della is also encouraging Spring to keep coming and for the sun to keep shining.


Our journey home wasn't quite as much fun. Cambridge's first half marathon meant there were roads closed and we had a little diversion. Then heading towards the motorway we hit another diversion meaning that our journey took five hours. Della slept most of the way though so that was a relief.

We called at an ok diner and I took some lovely photo's there but I have a new phone and I can't get my email set up, neither can I take the back off the phone to get the SD card out so they will have to go up on the blog another time. This is another sign that i am not cool and cannot keep up with the cool kids. I will have to go to the shop and ask them to show me how to do it.

When we got home though the sun was shining and we played in the garden

No comments:

Post a Comment