Tuesday 8 May 2012

Back to work

So I am back at work which mens blog posts might not be as frequent as normal. Della is starting to settle at nursery, although she won't have a bottle there and isn't too keen on napping there either!

Before I went back we went to Asda for our regular tea and dinner. Della ate all this cake...



Then on Tuesday night we went for a treat, Frankie and Benny's for dinner. Della seemed to love the fans and quite happily sat and had her dinner with us. She wasn't too happy when the lights went down and 'Happy birthday' started screaming out the sound system.


Picking Della up from nursery has been difficult, as soon as she sees me she gets a little upset, then I get upset... I'm sure this will settle down and before you know it I will be dragging her out as she wants to stay and play. On Friday I was so happy to collect her and she was a mess, covered in Jelly which she had been playing with. I'm guessing I would never make up a batch of jelly and let her play in it.


Jelly hair



No comments:

Post a Comment