Tuesday 1 May 2012

Boo hoo

So today is my last official day of maternity leave. Although I'm looking forward to engaging my brain it is going to be very hard to leave my little lady, although I will still be with her on a Monday and Tuesday.

Della has a pesky cold at the minute meaning she is a little grumpy and mainly wants to be cuddled most of the day. After all the ridiculous rain we have had the sun did poke out yesterday for a little. We thought we would go for a walk and see if some fresh air would help her with her snots.

The puddle under the swings was interesting to her as she could see her reflection, although it did mean putting her in and taking her out was a little challenging!


Then we sat in the garden for a little. I planted some tomato plants while Della watched on



No comments:

Post a Comment