Sunday 11 January 2015

A causal Sunday

On Sunday Della slept in until past 8am. This was only because she was up in the night. Playing. We did not know this until we went in her room and it was considerably different to when she went to bed. All of her friends were sat up, each with a book to read in front of them.  On the floor all her blankets were laid out very neatly. One dolly was in a dolly high chair with pretend food in real bowls in front of her. All of this activity meant that she must have been up playing in the night for quite some time. 

This is fine if she gets enough sleep - in fact when I was a girl I did the same. I used to play with dolls and read books for a long time in the middle of the night without disturbing anyone, I'm not sure my parents even knew I was awake some of the time. However, Della needs more sleep. She gets tired and grumpy without 

No comments:

Post a Comment