Saturday 30 April 2016

I don't care what the weatherman says...

Today it was meant to be a bit sunny, a bit rainy and maybe a bit thundery. We went to the beach anyway. This time we chose Filey. It was beautiful 







Gus was a tad too excited by the sea and insisted on continuously running into it. He would also not removed his wellies. 



Simon went to move the car which left me vulnerable on the beach with two children dying to get into the water. Unfortunately the inevitable happened. Gus ran into the sea, I ran after him getting soaked. Whilst carrying him ashore his wriggled and overcame my strength and I dropped him onto the shore line just as a wave crashed in. 

We were both wet 




Fortunately I didn't strip naked and get changed, but Gus did and he was not happy about it 


Then fish and chips! 



Then arcades


Then home 



















No comments:

Post a Comment