Friday 9 September 2011

Say Cheese

So last week I mentioned that I had very few photos of Della smiling. This is normally because i am so caught up in feeling good about myself because my baby is smiling that i never have time to reach for the camera. This week though I have made it my mission to take a few photos of her smiling. Prepare for smile fest below. Next week - videos of her giggling!

Just after breakfast in bed

A gummy grin

a snuggly smile rolling around on the floor

At Gran Anne's house preparing for getting ready for the day

Having a cuddle from Granda

Even with teething dribble everywhere she still has a chuckle

This double chin is proof she has put a pound on in two weeks

Who doesn't smile lying on the floor listening to the sounds of the jungle?!

Travel time is always fun

This is my favourite photo - how cute?!

her eyes are smiling here

No comments:

Post a Comment